We went on a trek this week! We went into some villages that had very little attention from the outside world. I got to see some beautiful views, and amazing people. The villagers are very culturally similar to how they've been for hundreds of years. We went 26 miles in two days. It was hot and humid and a lot of fun.
We saw this adorable little kid in a river bottom village. I snuck a video and took this picture from the video. You have to be sneaky when photographing these people, it can be perceived as rude.


What a little sweetie! It sounds like you're having a great adventure. I thought of you today when I was climbing around some cliff dwellings at Bandelier National Monument. I could picture you rappelling those cliffs. Plus we had been there together when you came to New Mexico.
ReplyDeleteIt's been a lot of fun. I am going on another trek tomorrow! I remember that place, and I would love to go there again and do some of the harder climbs!
ReplyDelete